Nutrisource Element Series Open Waters Recipe Haddock, Trout, & Duck High Animal Protein Dog Food
Element Series Open Waters Recipe Haddock, Trout, & Duck High Animal Protein Dog Food
Nature’s Intention, Perfected
NutriSource Element Series offers an advanced diet for canine companions. We bring together the best elements of nature’s intention with cutting-edge nutritional concepts. It’s all part of our mission to provide your pet with unsurpassed gut health and support whole-body health.
Advanced concept diets with next level nutrition
Element Series diets were created with nutrition in mind. It all starts with the animal protein.
Dogs crave certain foods for a reason — their nutritional needs were shaped by evolutionary biology. That’s why Element comes in four delicious, animal protein packed recipes, each containing at least 83% animal protein in every bowlful. Each ingredient is chosen and sourced with care. We take the time to know our suppliers and focus on purchasing locally whenever possible to support local economies and ensure ingredient quality.
With Element Series we set out to create the ultimate formula that not only satisfies a dog’s appetite, but provides your dog’s body with advanced nutrition. From nose to tail, inside and out, Element Series provides well-balanced nutrition, representing an evolution of canine diets.
Targeted probiotics for your dog
NutriSource’s proprietary Good 4 Life Plus system is specially designed to work with a high animal protein canine diet.
- Supports Proper Digestion & Gut Health
- Supports Proper Nutrient Utilization
- Supports Cognitive & Heart Health
- Supports Skin & Coat
Good 4 Life Plus Includes NVGEN, a combination of mannan rich fractions, yucca schidigera and yeast extracts designed to optimize the microbiome necessary for full utilization of a high animal protein diet.
Highly evolved nutrition in every bowl
- Element Series comes with the building blocks of nutrition to support your dog’s body.
- Supplemented with key amino acids such as DL Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, and naturally occurring L-Arginine to support heart health and overall body health.
- Features proteinated minerals to support bioavailability and a healthy immune system.
- Includes omega-3 & -6 fatty acids that support healthy skin and a soft coat.
- Contains a powerful combination of Sel-Plex (organic selenium), naturally occurring DHA (an omega-3 fatty acid) and select fruits and vegetables to support oxidation at the cellular level.
- Animal ingredients provide 83% of the protein in this formula!
- Supplemented with NGVEN designed to optimize the microbiome necessary for full utilization of a high animal protein diet.
- Family owned means we make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Haddock, trout, duck, salmon, salmon meal, pollock meal, millet, buckwheat middlings, dried egg product, sunflower oil, cod, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavor, spelt, quinoa, catfish meal, yeast extract, whitefish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, selenium yeast, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate), dried pumpkin, dried blueberries, hydrolyzed yeast, dried carrots, dried apricots, dried apples, calcium carbonate, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), dried squash, DL methionine, yucca schidigera extract, lactic acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, L-carnitine, taurine, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
|Crude Protein, Min||34.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||16.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||5.00%|
|Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Min||0.4%|
|Iron, Min||150 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||16 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||14 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||160 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||0.35 mg/kg|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids, Min||3.40%|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Min||0.60%|
|*DL Methionine, Min||0.5%|
|*Choline Chloride, Min||2.25%|
|*L-Carnitine, Min||40 mg/kg|
|*Glucosamine, Min||480 mg/kg|
|*Chondroitin Sulfate, Min||800 mg/kg|
|*Total Microorganisms (Min.)*
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
|100 million CFU/LB|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient
by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
|** Colony Forming Units Per Pound|
3,944 kcal/kg (492.0) kcal/cup density