Nootie Progility Urinary Support Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 Soft Chews
Progility Urinary with D-Mannose Soft Chew Dog Supplement
Helps support and maintain healthy function of urinary tract. Includes vital D-Mannose to help prevent harmful urinary bacteria that can cause infections.
- D-Mannose helps support and maintain healthy function of the urinary tract. It safely binds with and eliminates bad bacteria from the urinary tract that most commonly causes infections.
- Cranberry Seed Oil & Powder contains antioxidants and promotes urinary tract health.
- Marshmallow Root helps lubricate, soothe, and coat internal bladder tissues and urinary tract lining. As a diuretic, it aids the body to flush excess fluid and cleanse the kidneys and bladder.
- Organic Nettle Root is rich in gut-cleansing fiber and antioxidant chlorophyll. It is beneficial for dogs that are prone to chronic digestive disorders or urinary tract problems.
- Organic Astragalus is natural herb that promotes immune boosting and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cold Pressed is a modern production process that uses cold temperatures to retain the maximum efficacy of all the active ingredients otherwise compromised by heat.
- Probiotics help support digestive health by aiding the body to properly absorb nutrients and active ingredients.
|Active Ingredients||Per 1 Soft Chew|
|Cranberry Seed Oil||100 mg|
|Cranberry Seed Powder||100 mg|
|Marshmallow Root||100 mg|
|Organic Astragalus||60 mg|
|Organic Licorice Root||40 mg|
|Organic Nettle Root||40 mg|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Reuteri, lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Caei, Bacillus Coagulants (Probiotic Blend)||215 x106 cfu|
Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Cane Molasses, Cheese Powder, Glycerin, Lecithin, Natural Bacon Flavor, Purified Water, Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Safflower Oil, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch
Suggested Daily Use
Mix with meals, 1 pump per 25 lbs of pet's body weight
|Dog Weight, lbs|
|up to 25lbs||1/2 chew|
|91lbs & over||3 chews|
Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
Administer after animal has eaten. Safe use in pregnant, lactating, or breeding animals has not been evaluated. If new or worsening symptoms appear, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Do not exceed recommended dose. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.