Nootie Progility Skin & Coat Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 Soft Chews
Progility Skin & Coat Soft Chew Dog Supplement
- EPA & DHA (Fish Oil- source is anchovies) are rich in omega 3 fatty acids known to improve overall health of skin and promote a shinier coat.
- LINOLEIC ACID (Flaxseed Oil) contains high levels of plant based omega 3 fatty acids including anti inflammatory properties to help maintain healthy skin & coat.
- KRILL OIL is a powerful source of omega 3 & 6 that helps to boost immunity, promote joint lubrication and contains antioxidants associated with defending cells against damaging free radicals that cause diseases.
- PROBIOTICS help support digestive and immune health by aiding the body to properly absorb nutrients and active ingredients.
- Cold Pressed is a modern production process that uses cold temperatures to retain the maximum efficacy of all the active ingredients otherwise compromised by heat.
|Active Ingredients||Per 1 Soft Chew|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA (from fish oil)||90 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA (from fish oil).||60 mg|
|Krill Oil (omega 3 & 6 fatty acids)||25 mg|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Reuteri, lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Caei, Bacillus Coagulants (Probiotic Blend)||223 x106 cfu|
Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Cheese Powder, Coconut Oil, Corn Starch, Glycerin, Lecithin, Purified Water, Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Safflower Oil, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca starch, Vitamin E, Zinc Gluconate
Suggested Daily Use
|Dog Weight, lbs|
|up to 30lbs||1/2 chew|
|91lbs & over||3 chews|
For the initial first 4-6 weeks, double the daily dosage as per weight guideline above.
For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
Administer after animal has eaten. Safe use in pregnant, lactating, or breeding animals has not been evaluated. If new or worsening symptoms appear, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Do not exceed recommended dose. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.