Nootie Progility Hip & Joint Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 Soft Chews
Progility Hip & Joint Soft Chew Dog Supplement
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin working together to support cartilage & joint health slowing the deterioration of joint tissue while reducing inflammation due to arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural ingredient shown to help relieve joint pain and inflammation due to arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- Organic Turmeric is a natural and powerful antioxidant. Beneficial anti-inflammatory properties help prevent and relieve joint inflammation and pain.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance that lubricates and helps cushion joints improving mobility and relieving discomfort due to wear and tear of hips & joints.
- Cold Pressed is a modern production process that uses cold temperatures to retain the maximum efficacy of all the active ingredients otherwise compromised by heat.
- PROBIOTICS help support digestive and immune health by aiding the body to properly absorb nutrients and active ingredients.
|Active Ingredients||Per 1 Soft Chew|
|Glucosamine HCI (shellfish origin)||500 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane).||500 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||250 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine origin).||100 mg|
|Organic Turmeric||25 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA (from fish oil)||18 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA (from fish oil).||12 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||5 mg|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Reuteri, lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Caei, Bacillus Coagulants (Probiotic Blend)||223 x106 cfu|
Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Cane Molasses, Cheese Powder, Glycerin, Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Bacon Flavor, Purified Water, Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Safflower Oil, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca starch, Vitamin E
Suggested Daily Use
|Dog Weight, lbs|
|up to 30lbs||1/2 chew|
|91lbs & over||3 chews|
For the initial first 4-6 weeks, double the daily dosage as per weight guideline above.
For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
Administer after animal has eaten. Safe use in pregnant, lactating, or breeding animals has not been evaluated. If new or worsening symptoms appear, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Do not exceed recommended dose. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.